Choosing the mirror is quite often an afterthought and it shouldn’t be. We not only spend countless hours in front of this mirror but choosing the right mirror for your bathroom can complement both its design and layout.
- The size of your vanity will generally dictate the size of your bathroom mirror
- It is quite common for double bowl vanities to incorporate double mirrors
- There is no limit to the style of mirrors, from framed, frameless, beveled edged, rectangular, round, oval
- A different shaped mirror such as a round mirror will create a focal point in your bathroom whereas, a large rectangular mirror will blend in with the decor and create the appearance of more space and light
- Ideal placement for mirror is directly above the sink or if using a large mirror, centred over the entire vanity
- Shaving cabinets provide much valued extra storage for bathroom toiletries
Whatever your bathroom layout or design rest assured that the perfect mirror is available to you.
Looking to bring that sparkle back to your bathroom?
Call Canberra (02) 6152 9250, Sydney (02) 4706 0230, South East Queensland (07) 5638 1000 for FREE measure & quote on a range of bathroom mirrors.
Cesana Australia an Australian owned company servicing South east Queensland, Sydney metropolitan area, Canberra, and surrounding regions.
We pride ourselves on providing quality product at affordable prices, using the highest quality materials. Whether you are home owner, owner builder, renovator or builder, no job is to big or too small.