As we spend more time at home, improvements from the bathroom to the bedroom and beyond are becoming top of mind. For an easy bathroom upgrade, why not turn your attention to the bathroom shower screen.
Beyond function, a shower screen can affect your bathroom’s aesthetic, usage, and upkeep.
For new builds, rebuilds and renovations…
Here are the seven things to select for the perfect bathroom shower screen
- Frameless shower screens often comprised of unobstructed thick glass secured by subtle metal clamps or a slimline aluminium frame
- A rounded, frameless screen can provide a softness and flowing feeling in a bathroom as well as a distinct look
- Uniquely designed for spatial efficacy and striking modern style
- Shower screen doors designed with minimal visible screw fittings and a corner slider to better utilise space
- To best minimise leakage, chose a shower screen with an overlapping door and seal on the opening edge of the door
A bathroom shower screen may not be the first consideration, they can change or dictate the look of the space.
Phone Canberra (02) 6152 9250, Sydney (02) 4706 0230, South East Queensland (07) 5638 1000 for FREE measure and quote.
Cesana Australia is an Australian owned company servicing South East Queensland, Sydney metropolitan area, Canberra, and surrounding regions.
We pride ourselves on providing quality product at affordable prices, using the highest quality materials.